Classic Hot Milk Cake
- Butter ½ cup
- Vanilla 2 tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Sugar 2 cups
- Flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 2tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Icing sugar to dust
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- Add in milk and vanilla, and continue to cook until small bubbles arise, do not boil.
- Beat eggs and sugar till triple in volume, slowly
- Add the hot milk mixture, then fold in the dry flour in 2 batches.
- Mixing in baking powder and salt.
- Pour in a greased and floured bundit pan, bake on 180 d for 45 mins.
- cool overturn and dust with icing sugar.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)