Rainbow Rice Cake
- Basmati rice ½ k
- Tomato ketchup 1 cup
- Green chutney 1 cup
- Mince ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Green chili as required
- Green coriander as required
- Add red chili, salt, ginger garlic paste.
- Add black pepper and oil in mince then saute it and turn off the flame.
- Now divide rice in two portions.
- Add green chutney in one portion, ketchup in another portion and mix them in mince.
- Then put butter in a pan.
- Now give one layer of mince rice.
- Then give layer of ketchup rice.
- Then give layer of green chutney rice and press them with hand.
- Now bake on 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle green chilies and green coriander.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)