Greek Bread By Chef Gulzar Hussain
- Plain Flour 2 cup
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Egg 2 pc
- Icing Sugar 1 cup
- Almonds ½ cup
- Black Cumin seeds ½ tsp
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Olive Oil 2 tsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- In a pan, Luke warm water and add yeast. Mix it well.
- When yeast is done then add it in mixing bowl, add icing sugar, edd, plain flour, black cumin seeds, baking powder, olive oil & salt.
- Now knead dough & wrap it in plastic & leave it at hot atmosphere for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now knead it & make balls as required with the help of rolling pan roll it & cut thin sticks.
- Now mix 2 rolls together & make rest of others like it with the help of brush add egg & almonds.
- Grease baking tray with butter or oil & place bread on it. Then brush bread with olive oil.
- Bake it in oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve it.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)