- Grease a rectangular tray with ghee and keep aside.
- In a large heavy bottomed kadhai, dry roast sesame seeds on low heat till they turn brown. Keep aside.
- Now combine sugar, ghee with two tablespoons of water, and cook on medium heat till it turns thick and syrupy.
- Take off from the heat and fold in the roasted sesame seeds and cashew nuts.
- Mix well and then transfer to the ghee coated tray and level it with a large flat spatula.
- While still hot/warm, make cuts on it.
- Once it has cooled down, you can separate the pieces.
- Serve or store them in an air-tight container once properly cooled.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)