Gur Naryal Zarda
- Sela rice boiled 3 cup
- Jaggery grinded 3 cup
- Chopped coconut ½ cup
- Green cardamoms 4-5 (small)
- Fennel seeds 15-20
- Almonds 15-20
- Cloves 3-4
- Clarified butter ½ cup
- Sterling silver leaf as required
- Cream for serve
- Heat clarified butter add cloves, cardamom, and fennel fry well.
- Add Jaggery and 1-1/2 cup of water cook till dissolve.
- Add rice mix well and cook on high flame till little amount of water left.
- Add coconut and simmer.
- Dish out garnish with almonds, sterling silver leaf and cream.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)