Qeema Naan Recipe By Samina Jalil
Ingredients for dough:
- Flour 1 cup
- Wheat flour ½ cup
- Yeast 1-1/2 tsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Ingredients for filling:
- Cooked mince 1-1/2 cup
- Egg 1
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Tikka masala 1 tbsp
- Ingredients for garnish:
- Nigella seeds as required
- Sesame seeds as required
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Mix all ingredients of dough and knead it. Then leave until it rises.
- Now make balls and leave for 15 to 20 minutes more.
- For filling heat oil add boiled mince, tikka masala and cumin.
- Now saute them and then let it cool down. Then add egg in it.
- Now roll down balls and put filling in it and make in ball shape again and make marks.
- Sprinkle nigella and sesame seeds and bake in pre heat oven until naan get completely done.
- Now take out and spray water on it and spread butter.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)