Gulab Jamun Custard
- For custard:
- Milk ½ liter
- Vanilla custard powder 3 tbsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Big gulab jamun 8-10
- Pistachios (finely cut) as required
- Whipped cream as required
- First set gulab jamun cut in half in a dish.
- Now add sugar in milk and cook until sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Then mix vanilla custard powder in ½ cup water and add it in milk and cook until it gets thick.
- Now add cream and mix well
- Pour this custard over gulab jamun and let it cool down completely.
- Then garnish with cream and sprinkle pistachios as well.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)